Board Meeting Jul 27th and 28th
Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
July 27-28, 2021
9:00 a.m. Welcome and check in
9:30 *Consent agenda
- Financial report
- Staff reports
*Approve minutes of April board meeting
9:45 *Review Urgent Needs Grants
11:45 *Expenditures over $1000
Proposal to spend up to $5000 for facilitation in support of ARPA coordination
Noon Working Lunch
*designates action required
1-4:30 Planning Session of the Board of Director’s Meeting
(facilitated session with Laurel York Odell)
- A framework/guideline for allocation of federal funding to be received over the next four years.
July 27, 1:00 – 4:30pm
1:00pm Introductions & Agenda Review
1:15pm Overview of What’s to Come (Funding Amounts, Timelines, Any Federal Guidelines/Restrictions) – Roger
1:45pm Ideal Impacts in Idaho from the Funding – Let’s Vision It!
3:30pm Achieving the Vision
- Review of current strategies/allocation guidelines – Roger
- What are we doing/not doing today to realize our vision?
4:15pm Session Summary & Review of Next Steps
July 28, 9:00am – 12:00pm
9:00am Review of Session 1
9:15am Determine Potential Priority Areas for Funding
- What will accelerate impacts most?
- Prioritization of areas for optimal impact.
10:45am Defining Success
- How do we know we are achieving our desired impacts?
- What criteria can we monitor to determine impact?
11:45am Next Steps
11:55am Session Summary & Close